Saturday, June 25, 2011

Call for Testers - July


* Call for Testers - July Edition*

~ Closed ~


Hello again Ladies! I find myself in need of some feedback, support, and other fun things. Since all of you, sadly, do NOT live close enough for me to come shower you with samples and get feedback I was hoping this could be the next best thing!

What being a Tester means:

  • Joining the secret group on Facebook for Testers
  • Giving feedback on ideas from myself and other members
  • When samples are offered and you have time to give feedback, say Me!
  • Feedback on Samples, packaging, etc!
  • If you give a good idea that I follow through with, you are guaranteed full size samples!

How do I become a Tester? Email to - Closed for now!

  • Name
  • Email
  • If you have any allergies, preferences (Colors, Vegan, etc), and favorite products
  • Why you would make a great Tester!
I will be inviting folks for a week or so, and then open it again in August!

A few other things:

  • Samples and feedback are Secret, m'kay? Once its for sale, you can scream about it from the rooftops but during testing please keep things hushhush!
  • NO Drama will be tolerated. Im serious!
  • No talking about other people, other groups, or other companies. Good or Bad! I dont want to either wish ill or steal ideas. <3
  • Real life totally, absolutely comes first. You arent going to 'get in trouble' or get kicked out because of real life. Just let the group know!
  • Your address will be posted inside the group so I can easily access it for mailings.
  • The more feedback and help you give, the more samples I'll send you.



No comments:

Post a Comment